My first game with Slick, a nice OpenGL 2D game engine in Java!
Current version of SpiderTrap is 1.1.
You can download the source code at the end of this page.
|Those scientists messed it up again, as usual! The dangerous spiders escaped and it's up to you and your cleaning bots to trap those spiders.|
- active spiders can wake up stunned spiders,
- computer shields only last two minutes,
- spiders destroy unshielded computers,
- after two more minutes all computers explode,
- there are more unknown obstacles...
- Keys 1 to 8 activate the robots 1 to 8
- Cursor keys control the active robot
- P pauses the game
- F2 toggles full screen or windowed mode
- Esc leaves the game or the title screen
Java source code
|You can download the Java source code here!|
- Slick, the cool and powerful Java game lib I use to develop this game!